uplifting. empowering. inspiringHealing process
When a patient walks through the door, our hearts beat a little faster with excitement and beat a little harder with abundant joy. We are so happy you made it home!
Evidence-based Chemical Dependency Treatment Process
Let the Healing begin
When addicted to substances including alcohol, the “dis ease” destroys important relationships and replaces them with isolation, loneliness and despair creating an almost unbreakable connection or need to consume more substances. By following this simple III step process and staying plugged in after graduation, you have the best opportunity for success.
Step I - admissions
Call us and we will send you our new patient documentation that needs to be filled out prior to your first appointment.
Step II - meet with therapist
Complete a clinical assessment and develop an MAT or IOP treatment plan
Step III - Meet with physician
Meet with physican to discuss health concerns and medication management requirements & protocol.
complete Treatment Plan - Graduate
Proin eget tortor risus. Nulla porttitor accumsan tincidunt. Donec rutrum congue leo eget Proin eget tortor risus.
Join the Alumni Progam
Alumni stay plugged in, hold special gatherings and communicate on a regular basis both online and offline. In addition, Alumni Night which is held once a month. We encourage our Alumni to give back by returning often and sharing their message of hope.
Primary care physicians at Restore Health KY can help you with all your primary care needs. More importantly, as you continue to develop a relationship with your primary care physician, the two of you become partners in helping you become the healthiest version of yourself.
21 Benefits you might not have known:
- Improves joint mobility, function and health.
- Makes tight muscles loose and loose muscles tight and improves the contractibility (thereby strength) of the muscle.
- Decreases degeneration of the joint and connective tissues (arthritis).
- Decreases the on--going inflammatory process associated with the subluxation.
- Improves circulation taking stagnant blood out and bringing new blood in.
- Speeds up the recovery process.
- Improves nerve system function and the individual nerve’s ability to carry nerve impulses more efficiently.
- Strengthens the immune system.
- Improves individual organ system function (heart, lung, sinuses, digestive, etc).
- Improves a person’s disposition (they’re more FUN to be around).
- Calms a hyperactive mind and energizes a depressed mind.
- Increases energy, vitality and improves sleep.
- Relieves/Improves Prenatal Discomfort
- Decreases length of labor and associated back pain.
- Decreases the adverse effects of stress.
- Improves athletic performance (for ANY sport).
- Improves Quality of Life by enhancing the enjoyment/fulfillment of a person’s Key Values
- Prevention ability for sickness, disease and pain.
- Improves overall health and wellness for infants and children.
- Improves cognitive ability (ability to THINK more clearly).
- Oh…and it DECREASES PAIN! Full Article Here
Ketamine infusion Therapy
Ketamine has been incorporated into the treatment of psychiatric disorders, such as major depressive disorder (MDD), bipolar disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), as well as post-operative and chronic pain management. Intravenous (IV) ketamine therapy is not a first-line therapy for psychiatric disorders or chronic pain management and may be considered by the patient’s interdisciplinary team after failure of standard treatment
the 10% myth
Some say that if we will just take 10% of the effort we used to get high and drunk and applied it toward our recovery, we would stay clean and sober.
Let’s do the math
If addiction and it’s consequences took up 100% of our time, evenually stealing our time first, then our money, then our jobs, relationships, health, dreams and self-respect, I think it would be foolish of us not to dedicate 100% of our time, energy and resources toward our recover reclaiming our lives.
May the Great Spirit guide you on your journey…
Individualized Treatment plans designed treat the whole person
When successfully treating the whole person, mentally, physically and spiritually, we are to bring everything together to work in perfect harmony and patients experience true freedom from addiction / alcoholism.
Since my initial call at 3:30am, desperate and on the brink of who knows what, the team at Restore has had my back. The progam is exceptional with great therapists and doctors who genuinely care about you. I highly recommend giving yourself a chance at recovery. Restore Health is the perfect place to do it.
5 Star Review *****
I didn’t know what to do next. I had lost my job, my family and destroyed all my relationships. I begged, borrowed and stole to get high. No matter what. I did what ever it takes. When I landed at Restore’s doorstep, I just knew I was home and everything was going to be ok. It was an overwheling sense that I was now home.
Get In Touch
252 East High St, Suite 1
+1 (859) 459-0796